Integrated DNA Technologies
IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
As a Senior Regional Marketing Manager for IDT’s global marketing organization,you are responsible for understanding IDT market segments, customer workflows and customer needs across the assigned region and use this knowledge to develop and execute regionalized marketing campaigns and product launches that drive IDT awareness and revenue.
• Possess a strong understanding of synthetic biology, CRISPR, and PCR customer workflows and customer needs across the assigned region through direct customer contact, primary and secondary research.
• Work with IDT Product Marketing and Product Management, as well as with global Sales and Commercial Marketing Managers, to develop accurate marketing personas, effective regional-specific customer segmentation strategies, insightful buyer journeys, and useful value propositions and key messages.
• Convert this customer and market insight into regional marketing strategies that drive successful lead generation and product launch campaigns.
• Collaborate with localization vendors, content writers, branding and public relations, collateral design, and search engine optimization experts to ensure that regional campaign tactics match market segment needs.
• Partner with commercial marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation, and web development experts to ensure that marketing campaigns are executed well and in a timely fashion.
• Work with IDT leadership to support joint regional business activities and partnerships with key customers and industry groups across the Americas.
• Monitor the success of regional marketing campaigns by using advanced digital tagging and metrics to ensure that key performance indicators are met, and campaigns demonstrate a positive return on investment.
• Bachelors (4-year) degree required.
• MBA preferred.
• 7+ years demonstrated prior success in genomics-related commercial marketing roles required.
• Synthetic Biology and CRISPR marketing experience strongly preferred.
• Must live in assigned region.
• Strong results-focused mentality.
• Strong communication and presentation skills required, with the ability to multitask and prioritize large projects.
• Superb negotiation and influencing skills a must.
• Statistical analysis very helpful.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required.
• Strong people management skills required; with proven ability to influence, work, collaborate, and communicate with regional Sales teams.
What do we offer
An upbeat, open minded, international and dynamic environment is where we wish to welcome you. A close follow up and extensive training is how we wish to guide you. As a growing international company, we reward our associates with an attractive compensation and benefits package of which the details are outlined below.
• Competitive salary
• Contract of indefinite duration
• Group insurance (including pension plan, guaranteed income …)
• Bonus system
• Annual leave Geography conform
Interested? Well, there is more! To realize IDT’s potential, we invest in your potential. Opportunities will cross your path, enabling you to develop your career the way you want it. All this within a cheerful and highly modern setting.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.